Thursday, November 23, 2006

it's a girl!

meet chompers, the newest addition to our family ...


we adopted her on november 18th, 2006 from a shelter (after some evildoer abandoned her). she's a collie mix, weighs 46.5 pounds and is approximately 2 years old.

and she's the sweetest, bestest thing that's happened to us in a long, long time.

4 comments:

Tom and Leah said...

oh my gosh!!! congratulations! you guys talked about getting a dog the other weekend, but you always talk about getting a dog! i'm so excited for you! i can't wait to meet her. two questions, who talks more baby talk to her and does she sleep in your bed?

Anonymous said...

what a BEAUTY!!! Absolutely LOVE her! Good for you both...way to go!!! I knew u (JACK) would become a dog lover 1 day...lol!
Ryan & Amy

Jack McDoer said...

stephanie and no.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful.
Will you bring her to our house so she can be Tummy's girlfriend? Tummy and Chompers sitting in a tree, S-N-I-F-F-I-N-G!